Apple Pumpkin Soup
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 2 Granny Smith apples, cut into 1/4 inch pieces
- 1 cup brewed red zinger tea, chilled
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 (15 oz.) can pureed pumpkin
- 1/4 cup salted peanuts
- 1/3 cup dried cherries, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh mint
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 tsp stevia powder
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 1 tsp coconut flakes
- 2 Tbsp orange zest, plus more for garnish
- COMBINE all ingredients in a large bowl; gently toss to combine. Divide soup evenly among four serving bowls. Serve chilled or at room temperature.
- GARNISH with more orange zest if desired.