Barramundi with Leek and Tomato Medley
- 3 tomatoes, small
- 300 g leeks
- 3 sprigs fresh basil leaves
- 20 mls vinegar, balsamic
- 130 g barramundi fillets
- coconut oil
- add coconut oil and heat over medium-high heat.
- Add the barramundi fillet and cook approximately 3 minutes each side or until cooked through. Transfer to a serving plate and cover to keep warm.
- Slice the leek and add to the heated non-stick frying pan; spray with a little cooking oil spray again if necessary. Stir the leeks over medium-high heat until almost cooked through, approximately 3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place the tomato in a bowl or jug and cover with boiling water for 2 minutes, drain the boiling water and replace with iced water. Let the tomato stand for 2 minutes and then peel off the skin, and chop roughly.
- Add the chopped tomato to the frying pan with the leek and cook for approximately 1 minute; add the balsamic vinegar and basil leaves and cook 1 minute further.
- Top the barramundi with the leek and tomato medley and eat immediately.