- 40g pkt burrito spice mix
- Extra-light olive oil cooking spray
- 4 light tortillas
- 1/2 small iceberg lettuce, thinly shredded
- 300g jar mild salsa
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, halved length ways, thinly diagonally sliced
- 1 cup small fresh coriander sprigs
- Juice of 1 lemon
How to make it
- Preheat a large chargrill pan over medium-high heat.
- Make the avocado salad by gently tossing all the ingredients together until well combined. Season to taste.
- Sprinkle the steak with the spice mix on both sides to coat evenly, then spray lightly with oil. Char-grill for 1 minute each side or until just cooked and golden. Slice into 8 pieces, then transfer to a plate and cover loosely with foil to keep warm.
- Spray the tortillas lightly with oil on both sides. Chargrill, in 2 batches, for 5 seconds each side or until heated and golden. Transfer to serving plates.
- Top the tortillas evenly with the lettuce, steak, salsa and avocado salad. Serve.