- 1 pint fresh blackberries
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon zest
- 4 cups packed mixed greens
- 1 Tbsp fresh dill, finely chopped
- 1 spring onions, chopped
- Juice of 1 large lemon
- 2 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Barlean’s Flax Oil
- 2 Tbsp sesame seeds
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- COMBINE blackberries, lemon zest, mixed greens, dill and spring onions in large bowl. Set aside.
- WHISK together lemon juice, vinegar, oil, sesame seeds, sea salt and pepper in a small bowl. Pour dressing over blackberry salad; gently toss to combine.
- SERVE at room temperature or chilled.