1. Slice the chicken into thin strips. Drizzle with oil and season with salt and pepper.
2. Preheat a frying pan over medium heat and cook for strips for 2 minutes on each side, or until golden brown and cooked through. Transfer onto a plate and set aside.
3. Cut the asparagus in half and cook in a saucepan of boiling water for 30 seconds, or until just tender. Drain and plunge into a bowl of iced water to refresh. Drain.
4. To make the dressing, combine the vinegar, maple syrup and mustard in a small bowl. Gradually whisk in the oil and season with salt and pepper.
5. Combine the chicken, asparagus, rocket, blueberries, ricotta and hazelnuts in a large bowl. Add the dressing and toss to coat.