- 2 large heads of broccoli, separated into finger-sized florets, stems and leaves finely sliced
- 1⁄2 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 red apple, chopped into small pieces
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1⁄2 tsp sea salt
- Pepper, to taste
- 1 cup Greek yoghurt
- Broccoli flowers (optional)
How to make it
- Prepare all the ingredients based on the instructions in the ingredients list.
- Place the small frying pan on a medium heat and add the sunflower seeds. Toast,
stirring occasionally, until lightly browned.
- Combine the broccoli, onion, apple, raisins and toasted sunflower seeds in the large
- Drizzle the slaw with oil and lemon juice. Sprinkle over the salt and pepper, and toss
- Add the yoghurt and mix until the florets are well coated.
- Transfer to a serving bowl, garnish with broccoli flowers, if using, and serve.