This is a great meal for cutting calories and dropping weight. Watch your portions with the brown rice in order to stay within your daily calorie goal. White fish is packed with protein – just what you need for toning your body.
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 203 calories, 3g fat, 24g carbohydrate, 3g fiber, and 19g protein
- . 2 fillets white fish
- . 1 teaspoons olive oil
- . 1 lemon
- . seafood seasoning
- . paprika
- . 1/2 red bell pepper, cut into bite-sized chunks
- . 1/2 cup broccoli florets
- 2/3 cup brown rice, cooked
- 2 Tablespoons salsa
- Preheat grill. Grease your grill- pan with the olive oil. Place the fillets and bell pepper in the pan, squeeze the lemon juice over it. Sprinkle with seafood seasoning and paprika.
- Place the pan under the grill for 5-7 minutes, watching closely to prevent burning. Add the broccoli and cook for another minute until soft.
- Mix the cooked brown rice with the salsa and divide between two plates. Place a fillet on each bed of rice along with half of the veggies.