These cauliflower and broccoli fritters are great for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Cauliflower and broccoli provide lots of fibre and vitamins, while eggs and cheese will inject your body with a dose of protein. Little tip: use egg rings to hold them together in the pan
Cauliflower Broccoli Fritters
- 1 cup finely diced cauliflower
- 1 1/2 cups finely diced broccoli
- 2 whole eggs
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- Black pepper
- Ghee for frying (clarified butter, you can use coconut oil instead)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh coriander
- 1/2 garlic clove, finely grated or chopped
- A squeeze of lemon or lime juice
- Combine cauliflower, broccoli with eggs, coconut flour and black pepper. add a good pinch of salt. Mix well.
- Heat a large frying pan to high and melt 1 tablespoon of ghee or coconut oil. Using your hands, shape mixture into balls and flatten into fritters before adding to the pan. Bring the heat to medium and fry on each side for 4 minutes or until golden brown crust forms.
- Whisk 1 tbsp olive oil,1 tbsp chopped fresh coriander, 1/2 garlic clove and
- A squeeze of lemon or lime juice together and serve in a little side ramekin.