Chicken Almond and Raisin Salad
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 112 g lettuce, cos, outer leaf
- 0.5 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp chives, chopped
- 30 g almonds, flaked
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 20 g raisins
- 200 gchicken breast fillets, skinless
- - Roast chicken breast for 20-25minutes. Alternatively fry chicken breast until brown. Dice the chicken. Cool.
- - In a medium size mixing bowl combine the almonds, raisins, chives, lemon juice, olive oil and pepper. Add chicken to bowl and mix.
- - Arrange baby cos leaves in a bowl and top with the salad and chicken. Serve.