Forward Ball Roll
This is an exercise to improve the core strength
How to do it
- Kneel on a comfortable surface, with forearms on swiss ball and palms facing one another. There should be a 90 degree angle at hip and shoulder
- Inhale and gently draw belly button in towards spine, try to keep a natural curve and try to avoid to sag or round the back
- Slowly roll forward, moving from hips and shoulders at same time.
- Take 3 seconds to roll out, stopping and correcting yourself as you lose form
- Hold the end position for 3 seconds, then return to starting position in 3 seconds