- 2 tsp maple syrup
- 1 tbs macadamia nuts roughly chopped
- 1⁄2 cup (125g) coconut yoghurt
- 3 tbs (30g) vanilla protein powder
- 1 tbs (20ml) water adding up to 3 tbs to blend
- 120g rock melon finely chopped
- 100g fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1⁄3 cup (35g) toasted muesli or granola (or gluten free)
- 1⁄4 tsp ground cinnamon to dust
- 1 sprig of fresh mint small leaves picked
How to make it
Place maple syrup and nuts in a small frypan and cook over low heat for 3 minutes or until sticky. Allow to cool.
Combine yoghurt and protein powder in a small bowl. Add sufficient water to blend to a smooth consistency.
Layer half the fruit, yoghurt and granola into a glass, then repeat layers again with the other half of the ingredients.
Scatter over maple-nuts, dust with cinnamon and top with mint leaves to serve