Not only is this meal delicious, it’s also incredibly healthy. A tangy herb paste coats both the fish and zucchini, which roast on the same pan. The entire meal is ready in 30 minutes – perfect for busy weekday dinners.
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 354 calories, 10g fat, 29g carbohydrate, 6g fiber, and 32g protein.
- . 6 scallions, chopped
- . 1 cup packed fresh coriander
- . 1/2 cup packed fresh mint
- . 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- . 1 Tablespoon chopped, peeled fresh ginger
- . 3/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- . Salt and pepper to taste
- . 1 zucchini, cut into spears
- . 4 skinless fillets firm white fish
- . 1 cup dry whole-wheat couscous
- Preheat oven to 225 degrees.
- Throw the scallions, fresh coriander, mint, oil, ginger, coriander and 1/2 teaspoon salt into a food processor and pulse until a coarse paste forms.
- Season with pepper.
- Toss zucchini with 3 tablespoons herb paste in a bowl.
- Spread onto a rimmed baking sheet. Roast for 5 minutes.
- Rub remaining herb paste onto both sides of fish fillets.
- Push zucchini to edges of baking sheet, and arrange fish in center, leaving about 1/2 inch between each fillet.
- Roast until fish is opaque and semi-firm to the touch, about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare directions.
- Serve fish and zucchini over couscous