I love protein bars. They are easy fast and a healthy meal on the go. Ideal for a busy day. However if you buy them in the shop they are a good 3-4 bucks each (if not more). So here is a great recipe to make them yourself and save some money
Nutrient analysis: Calories: 452, Protein: 50g, Carbohydrates: 36g, Fat: 12g
- . 8 scoops chocolate protein powder
- . 1 cup oatmeal
- . 1/3 cup natural peanut butter
- . 3 tbsp honey
- . 1/2 cup 1% milk
- . 3 tbsp crushed peanuts
- Mix together the protein powder, oatmeal, peanut butter, honey and milk.
- Form into 5 bars and then roll in the crushed peanuts to finish.
- Place in the fridge for about 30-45 mins or until solid