Pear Breakfast Smoothie
- 1 pear, cored and roughly chopped
- 1 ripe bananas
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cups light milk
- 30g rolled oats
- 1 serve vanilla protein powder
How to make it
1. Place pears, bananas and cinnamon in a blender and blitz until smooth. Spoon mixture into ice cube trays and freeze for four hours or until set.
2. To make one smoothie, fill blender with a quarter of the fruit ice cubes, 1 cup of milk, 30g rolled oats, protein and blitz until smooth.
3. Pour into ice cube trays and freeze for 4 hours or until set. Empty into airtight container and store in freezer ready for use.