This oatmeal is packing a powerful ingredient – protein. Mix a scoop of your favorite protein powder into your oatmeal to transform it into a quick and healthy breakfast.
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 325 calories, 7g fat, 41.7g carbohydrate, 10.2g fiber, and 25.7g protein.
- . 1/2 cup whole grain oats
- . 1 cup water
- . dash of salt
- . 1 scoop high quality protein
- . 1 tablespoon chopped macadamia nuts
- . 1 tablespoon golden raisins
- Mix the oats, water and salt together in a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave on high for 2 to 4 minutes.
- Stir in protein, top with nuts and raisins.