- 400g peeled pumpkin, cut into 15mm pieces
- 1 large zucchini, cut into 15mm pieces
- 400g can black beans, rinsed, drained
- 2 tomatoes, deseeded, finely chopped
- 3 green shallots, thinly sliced
- 2 long fresh red chillies, deseeded, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh coriander
- 8 (25g each) mini tortillas, warmed
- 250ml (1 cup) tomato passata
- 60g (1/4 cup) fresh ricotta
- 1 1/2 tablespoon fresh lime juice
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 200C/180C fan forced. Line a large baking tray with baking paper. Place the pumpkin and zucchini on the prepared tray and spray lightly with olive oil. Bake for 25 minutes or until golden and tender.
- Combine the roasted vegetables, black beans, tomato, green shallot, half the chilli and 2 tbs coriander in a bowl. Season.
- Lightly spray a shallow baking dish with olive oil. Place 1 tortilla on a clean work surface. Top with one-eighth of the bean mixture and roll to enclose filling. Place, seam side down, in the prepared dish. Repeat with the remaining tortillas and bean mixture.
- Top the tortillas with passata and sprinkle with ricotta. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden and warmed through.
- Combine remaining chilli and coriander in a bowl. Stir in the lime juice to make a salsa. Serve tortillas topped with coriander salsa.