Salmon is a rich source of omega 3 as well as protein. Couple that with sprouted grain tortilla and fresh arugula and you’ve got yourself a healthy, balanced meal that’s ready in only 5 minutes.
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 175 calories, 6g fat, 12.5g carbohydrate, 3g fiber, and 16.5g protein.
- . 1 wholegrain tortilla
- . 1 Tablespoon low fat cream cheese
- . 110gr Smoked salmon
- . 1/2 cup Rocket salad
- . Dash of salt and pepper
- Spread the cream cheese evenly over one side of tortilla.
- Place the salmon in the center of the tortilla. Top with rocket salad.
- Add a dash of salt and pepper.
- Roll the tortilla and slice in half.