This is a great healthy snack you can have when you do a paleo diet or doing the 21 day detox challenge.
- 1 cup almonds
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander seeds
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- ½ tsp salt (optional)
- 1 egg white
- Preheat a oven to 180 degrees.
- Place egg white into a bowl and beat until slightly frothy.
- Add almonds, cumin, coriander, sesame seeds and salt and combine well.
- Spread almond mixture onto an oven tray lined with baking paper.
- Place tray in oven and bake for 10 minutes until almonds are lightly browned and egg has set.
- Remove from oven and cool.
- To serve, break up baked mixture to separate almonds.