Looking for a healthy low calorie meal which is packed with flavours and is loaded with protein. Look no further this is just delicious
Nutritional analysis: 291 kcalories, protein 42g, carbohydrate 4g, fat 12 g, saturated fat 2g, fibre 3g, sugar 3g, salt 3.05 g
- . 2 broccoli heads, cut into florets
- . 2 tbsp olive oil
- . 5 shallots , finely sliced
- . handful pitted black olives
- . 4 roast chicken breasts , sliced
- . 4 tbsp soy sauce/replace with coconut aminos for detox
- . 2 red chillies , deseeded and sliced
- . 2 garlic cloves , sliced
- Steam the broccoli for 4 mins until just tender, tip into a large bowl, then season.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a pan, then fry the shallots for 2 mins.
- Add the chillies and garlic, then cook for a further 4 mins until softened.
- Remove the shallots, chilli and garlic with a slotted spoon, then mix with the broccoli, olives and chicken.
- Add the soy sauce to the pan, warm over a medium heat, then pour over the salad.
- Eat warm or cold.