Crisp baby spinach blends with sweet mango, tender chicken and a sprinkle of red quinoa in this refreshing salad. Complete with your veggies, protein and wholegrain, this salad is a balance meal in and of itself.
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 248 calories, 4.7g fat, 301mg sodium, 25.5g carbohydrate, 3.4g fiber, and 25.5g protein.
- . 2 cups baby spinach
- . 1 small carrot, shredded
- . 2 Tablespoons red onion, minced
- . 1/4 cup red quinoa, cooked
- . 1/4 cup ripe mango, diced
- . 1 cup cooked chicken breast, diced
- . 2 Tablespoons lowfat salad dressing (I suggest a Low Fat Sesame Ginger Dressing)
- Place the spinach, carrot, onion, quinoa, mango, and chicken in a medium bowl. Toss with dressing