Here is a delicious recipe from www.multiplydelicious.com
Spring Breakfast Bowl
- 2 pastured eggs, scrambled
- 2 slices of nitrite-free bacon, cooked
- 1 cup spinach, chopped
- 1/2 a bunch asparagus, bottom of steam removed and chopped into pieces.
- 1/2 small avocado, skin removed and interior cubed into pieces
- Prepare eggs and bacon.
- To make spinach and asparagus saute: In a skillet over medium-high heat add 1 to 2 teaspoons of bacon grease from cooking bacon slices. Then add chopped spinach and asparagus pieces and saute until spinach is wilted down and asparagus is tender. About 2 to 3 minutes.
- To make a delicious breakfast bowl: Add scrambled eggs, spinach asparagus saute, bacon (crumbled if you like), and avocado dices to a bowl and enjoy!