- 500g sweet potato, peeled
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 2 celery sticks, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano, plus extra sprigs, to serve
- 400g can cannellini beans, rinsed, drained
- 400g can cherry tomatoes
- 100g trimmed kale, torn into bite-sized pieces
- 4 eggs
- Baby rocket, to serve
- Radicchio leaves, to serve
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 200C/180C fan forced. Lightly spray a 16 x 26cm baking dish with olive oil. Cut the sweet potato into 5mm-thick slices. Place enough sweet potato slices, slightly overlapping, in the prepared dish to cover the base. Cut the remaining sweet potato slices in half to create semi-circles and use to line the sides of the dish. Season and spray lightly with olive oil. Bake for 25 minutes or until golden and tender.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Cook the onion and celery, stirring, for 6-7 minutes or until soft. Add the garlic and oregano. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until aromatic.
- Add cannellini beans and tomato. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until thick. Add the kale and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until just wilted. Season.
- Spoon the bean mixture over the sweet potato base and use a spoon to make 4 shallow indents. Carefully crack 1 egg into each indent. Return to oven and bake for 15 minutes or until eggwhites are just set but yolks are still runny. Serve with rocket, radicchio leaves and extra oregano
What is the Damage ?
1170 kj ENERGY
9g FAT TOTAL
2g SATURATED FAT
29g CARBS (TOTAL)
All nutrition values are per serve