- 2 cups yellow watermelon, cut into 1/2 inch chunks
- 2 cups pink watermelon, cut into 1/2 inch chunks
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 6 fresh strawberries, quartered
- 3 cups packed fresh baby mixed greens
- 2 tsp fresh lemon zest
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground white pepper
- 2 Tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp flaxseed Oil
- In a large bowl, COMBINE watermelon, blueberries, strawberries, mixed greens and lemon zest; set aside in the fridge to chill for 10 minutes.
- WHISK remaining ingredients in a small bowl. Allow to chill in the refrigerator for 5 minutes.
- REMOVE salad and dressing from fridge. Drizzle dressing over salad; gently toss to combine. Serve chilled.