- 1 tin white beans (eg cannellini or butter beans), drained and rinsed
- 300g (approx) cherry tomatoes, halved
- Handful olives
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped (optional)
- Handful fresh parsley, roughly chopped
- 100g (approx) feta cut into 2cm cubes
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar (use this ideally but if you don’t have any, cider vinegar is also ok)
How to make it
- In a large bowl gently mix all of the ingredients together and add salt and pepper to your taste.
- Stir in a mug, shake up in a jar or just add straight onto the salad and stir through.